1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
2. Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up put it down.
3. Don't cut your hair. Ever.
4. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if
find the perfect present once again.
5. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer
don't want to hear.
6. Sometimes, we're not thinking about you. Live with it.
7. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to
discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, and carburetors.
8. Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just like every
9. Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
10. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of tides.
11. Shopping is not sport.
12. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
13. You have enough clothes.
14. You have too many shoes.
15. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to
16. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
17. No, we don't know what day it is. We never will. Mark anniversaries
18. Yes, pissing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point
blank range. We're bound to miss sometimes.
19. Most guys own two to three pairs of shoes -- what makes you think
be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with
20. "Yes" and "No" are perfectly acceptable answers.
21. A headache that lasts for 17 days is a problem. See a doctor.
22. Your Mom doesn't have to be our best friend.
23. Films starring Barbara Streisand are fare for Girls Night Out.
24. Check your oil.
25. Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do.
26. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.
27. It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the quiz
28. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
All comments become null and void after 7 days.
29. If you don't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect
to act like soap opera guys.
30. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the
makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
31. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how
pretty you are?
32. Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.
33. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it
34. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during
35. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.
36. Women wearing Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their right
complain about having their boobs stared at.
37. Consider Golf a mini-vacation from you. We need it, just like you do.
38. Telling us that the models in the men's magazines are airbrushed
you look jealous and petty, and it's certainly not going to deter us from
reading the magazines.
39. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two
we were going out.
40. Anyone can buy condoms.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]